When a guy struggles to achieve or maintain an erection strong enough for sexual activity, he has an erection problem. It’s possible that you won’t be able to erection at all. Or, you can have an erection loss during sexual activity before you’re ready. Your sex drive is typically unaffected by erection issues.
Erection issues are frequent. Almost all adult men experience erection-related problems occasionally. Frequently, the issue resolves itself with little to no treatment. But for other men, it might be a persistent issue. The term for this is erectile dysfunction (ED).
More than 25% of the time that you have problems attaining or maintaining an erection warrants a visit to your doctor.
Your brain, nerves, hormones, and blood vessels must work together to get an erection. Erection issues may result if something interferes with these regular processes.
Most of the time, erection problems are not “all in your head.” The majority of erection issues are actually physical in nature.
Men can experience erection issues at any age, but as they become older, they become more prevalent. In elderly males, physical factors are more prevalent. Younger guys are more likely to experience emotional causes.
It is probably not a physical reason if you have erections in the morning or at night while you sleep. The majority of men experience 3 to 5 erections at night, each lasting about 30 minutes. Ask your doctor how to determine whether you experience typical nighttime erections.
Any of the following signs could be present:
- Having issues obtaining an erection
- Problems maintaining an erection
- not having a solid enough erection for sexual activity
- less desire for sex
- Tests and exams
Your doctor will do a physical examination, which can include
- Doing a blood pressure check
- inspecting your rectum and penis for issues
The course of action may be determined by the nature of the issue and your general health. The ideal course of action for you can be discussed with your provider.
A change in lifestyle can be helpful for many men. These consist of:
- getting moving
- consuming a balanced diet
- shedding excess pounds
- sleeping soundly
Sex issues could arise if you and your partner struggle to discuss your relationship. You and your partner both benefit from counseling.
One’s lifestyle alone might not be sufficient. There are numerous alternatives for treatment like Cenforce 100.
- sildenafil (Viagra) like Fildena 100, vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), avanafil (Stendra), and tadalafil are oral pills (Adcirca, Cialis). Only when you are sexually aroused do they operate. In most cases, they get to work in 15 to 45 minutes. You can also use Fildena double 200 to treat ED
- To increase blood flow, medication is injected into the penis or the urethra. There is no pain involved because very tiny needles are utilized.
- surgery to insert penis implants The implants could be semi-rigid or inflatable.
- An air purifier
- To draw blood into the penis, use this. The erection is then maintained throughout sexual activity with the use of a specific rubber band.
- If your testosterone level is low, consider a testosterone replacement. This is offered as skin patches, gel, or muscle injections.
- Oral ED medications may have unwanted side effects. These symptoms can include flushing, muscle soreness, and a heart attack. Never combine these medications with nitroglycerin. Your blood pressure may decline as a result of the combo.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you might not be able to use these medications:
- recent heart attack or stroke?
- Unstable angina or an erratic heartbeat are examples of severe heart disease (arrhythmia),
- critical heart failure
- Continually elevated blood pressure
- unmanageable diabetes
- extreme hypotension
There may be risks and negative effects from other treatments as well. Ask your doctor to go over the advantages and hazards of each course of treatment.
Many herbs and pills are available that make the claim to improve sexual performance or desire. None, however, has been demonstrated to effectively treat ED. They might not always be secure, too. Without first speaking with your provider, never take anything.
Many men find success treating erection issues, changing their lifestyles, or doing both. If your ED is more severe, you and your partner might need to make adjustments to how it impacts your sex life. Counseling can assist you and your spouse in overcoming the strain that ED may cause in your relationship, even with therapy.
Issues that could arise
It can be demoralizing to have an erection issue that won’t go away. ED could be a symptom of diseases like diabetes or heart disease. So if you are having erection issues, get help right now.