The purpose of this article is to give you helpful tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers. You may know that YouTube users upload 24 hours of video every minute! Therefore, the competition for more views and subscribers for the YouTube channel is intense. Most videos only get a few channel views and never get noticed. If you find yourself in a similar situation, read this very carefully.
Before you start creating your video, you should think about promoting it. Market yourself as often as possible. It’s best to do new things every day to get more youtube views.
There are many different factors that can affect the number of views and subscribers you get for your channel. Of course , video content is one of the most important things, but content alone doesn’t guarantee you a lot of traffic.
I’ve been on YouTube since 2006. And I’ve seen a lot of people just doing YouTube for a living. These people who find great success on YouTube don’t just have it through luck (as many say) but there is a lot of experimentation and hard work put into promoting YouTube channels.
These are some basic YouTube tips that can help you get lots of views:
1. Create awesome thumbnails : Thumbnails are tiny photos that represent your videos on YouTube. YouTube is flooded with many videos. Given a list of unknown videos, people tend to click on an attractive thumbnail. So your thumbnail needs to get a lot of looks to get a lot of views.
2. Use your brain : Be funny, be original. If you make videos that aren’t exciting and compelling, people wouldn’t bother watching them over and over again. Since most views come from repeat views from fans and subscribers, give people a reason to share your video on social networking sites. If you really want your videos to go super viral, think something unconventional. Also, try investing in a good camera to make your videos look professional.
3. Title speaks : Give your video a compelling title that is relevant to your video. Make it talk, jump and dance. People only spend a few seconds ( or even less) reading a title. You have to use this small window of opportunity to get them to click on your video.
4. Don’t make it look like an advertisement ( Commercial use only ): Even if you want to promote yourself or your website, you don’t have to spam. Do it subtly, and you’ll get plenty of views. Now you would ask how can I promote my product or website then? The answer is simple: make sure your videos add value.
5. Tags : Properly tag your videos so your video shows up when someone searches for a term related to your tag. So use popular tags for your videos and get lots of views.
6. Describe : Describe your videos in detail. Don’t be lazy here. Show your viewers that you’re serious about making videos. Rule of thumb: more, the better.
7. Social Networks : Use Twitter, Facebook and MySpace and Flurl to promote your videos.
8. Promote with Blog : Set up a website or blog. Direct people from videos to blogs and from blogs to videos.
9. Use other video sites : Use other video sites as well. Experiment with Daily Motion, MetaCafe , and other video sites.
10. Never give up : Even if you fail at first and only get a few hits. Just don’t give up, learn new tips and techniques and keep trying.
How to get YouTube views for your videos
Countless people post videos on YouTube, which means the videos you post can easily get lost in the sea of digital content. However, there are some things you can do to ensure that your videos don’t get completely lost in the gargantuan mix of other videos. If you need help figuring out how to get YouTube views for your videos, the tips in this article may help.
Many people want to get YouTube views because they want to become famous. However, there are more practical reasons to increase your views. Creating and posting quality content that becomes hugely popular can help you land a job in the media industry. Additionally, if you post a good number of videos that get a lot of attention, you can actually make money from them.
There are several ways to make money from YouTube. For example, you may be invited to join the affiliate program, which means you receive a portion of the advertising money generated by viewers of your videos. Another popular method is merchandising. Many people create their own branded t-shirts, hats and other items which are then promoted through their YouTube videos.
To make money or get a job on YouTube, you need to have popular videos. To get YouTube views, you first need to make sure your video can be found when people search for related terms. That means your videos should have interesting and detailed descriptions. You should also have a good number of relevant tags.
Create your own channel on YouTube and customize the page to make it look good and reflect your personality. If someone likes a video you post, they can click through to your channel to watch more of your videos and leave you a message. This is a fantastic way to get YouTube views.
Do not post poor quality videos. If the quality of your work is poor, people will stop watching and you won’t get YouTube views. Always make sure the audio and video are optimized for playback on YouTube before posting.
A great way to get YouTube views is to tell all your friends and family about your videos. Share the links with them and tell them to give the links to at least a few other people. Word of mouth is a great way to increase the popularity of your videos.
Tirelessly market your videos across social media sites, forums, blogs and YouTube. Relentless self-promotion is what gets most people YouTube views. However, you need to be very careful when promoting your videos through such sites as you don’t want your posts to be overt advertisements for your content. Instead, become part of the online community and be natural.
If you want to get youtube views kaufen, you have to work for it. Produce quality content and spend a little time each day promoting it online and through word of mouth. In time, your hard work could pay off.