In this article, we’ll look at the VICTONY AC1200 Extender Setup from every possible viewpoint. The Victony dual-band AC1200 wireless extender, which has four external antennas and ensures excellent Wi-Fi coverage at home or at work, will be the first thing we look at.
You will be able to browse the internet in a matter of minutes because of the quick installation and setup. IEEe802.11a/ac/n/g/b standards are supported, making it compatible with the majority of expander products on the market. It is a plug-in and has WPS support, so it starts up quickly.
How to setup victony AC1200 wifi extender via Web Browser
- Place the extender first in the dead space and in the middle of the router.
- Then verify that your router is sending at least 50% of the signals to the expansion unit.
- Put the Victony AC1200 extender into “continuous/extender mode” after turning it on.
- Hold on for a few seconds until the power LED shines frimley green.
- Then, open the Wi-Fi settings on any of your computers on your phone, tablet, or portfolio and connect to Victony’s wifi name. It will either be Wireless-N or Victony Extender.
- You will first show up as an open network, requiring a password to access.
- “No internet” will be said once you have finished connecting.
- Open your device’s browser, then select ap.setup and enter the “admin” username and password. Everything is quite little.
- Next, choose the network you want to expand, give it a name, and confirm the network by using its password.
- It will reboot for about 60 seconds after all modifications have been made before your PCs may be added.
- Connect your devices to the Victony AC1200 repeater network that shows in your Wi-Fi list (SSID EXT).
VICTONY AC1200 Extender Setup via wps method
- Start by plugging in the Victony AC1200 extender setup through WPS in the same room.
- Push and hold the WPS button for two seconds after the AC1200’s power LED has stabilised for a few seconds.
- Wait until the LED lights on both devices begin to blink, then stop blinking after 15-20 seconds, indicating a successful setup.
- For the Victony wa1200, WPS LEDs would therefore be solid green.
- Note: If this doesn’t work, reset the extender and try again.
- The extender can then be removed and put anywhere within the router’s coverage, for example.
- On the SSID EXT List, it will appear with the same password that you use for your Wi-Fi extender.
Victony AC1200 extender as an Access Point
There is no doubt that access point faster than range extender mode is faster. Using an Ethernet cable that is 20 to 30 feet long or having an Ethernet cable in your walls is great for you. Make sure the devices are turned on in Access Point mode before we begin.
- Set up wa1200 as the first point of access.
- Plug your AC1200 into the location you want to utilise it first.
- From the LAN port of your repeater, connect an Ethernet wire to your LAN extender port.
- If you connect your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet, your name will appear in the Wi-Fi list.
- Once the devices are linked, launch a browser on the same devices and enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- This opens the setup page for the Victony AC1200 extension. The login tab is now being directed. For the username, enter “admin” and the associated password. Everything is quite little.
- Select the “entry point” from the setup wizard after completing the credentials, then click Next.
- You will now ask for a new access point’s SSID, security, and password.
- Immediately after that, it resumes, allowing you to connect your devices to the newly created network.