If you also want to get rid of the fat on your thighs, then definitely adopt these 5 yoga asanas, know what is the way to do it.
Often you must have seen people getting troubled by obesity or increasing weight, but there are some people who are troubled by the fat around their thighs. Yes, the fat stored on the thighs can be very troublesome, for which people always try to adopt some way or the other. But now you will not have to worry about the fat around the thighs, because there is an option of yoga for this. You can also remove the extra fat from your thighs through daily yoga and give a great shape to your thighs. For this, you will not have to work very hard, but you can easily keep yourself fit by adopting some yoga postures. We will tell you in this article that with the help of which 5 yoga asanas you can remove the fat on your thighs.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can learn a 7 Chakras Yoga School & learn from the best yoga gurus in a home-like environment.
Virabhadrasana is a great yoga posture that works to reduce the fat of your thighs while keeping your lower body fit. Along with this, those who follow Virabhadrasana regularly, those people get strength in their feet and can stay away from the danger of any injury. Similarly, it is a good option for the muscles of the thighs, with the help of this yoga posture, you can rapidly remove the fat on your thighs.
How to do Virabhadrasana:
- To do Virabhadrasana, spread both your hands on the side while keeping both your legs wide.
- Now bend your left leg and try to bend down.
- Keep in mind that during this time your body should also be on the left side and both your hands should be straight.
- After bending down, you stay in this position for some time and then get back straight.
- Similarly, repeat the process with the other leg.
Natarajasana also works to reduce thigh fat while keeping your hips and lower body strength. Natarajasana is a great yoga pose to keep the lower body strength, you can easily repeat it and anyone can adopt this exercise. Let us tell you that Natarajasana affects the internal and external fat of your thighs so that they can remain fit. Apart from this, regular adoption of Natarajasana also promotes the circulation of blood in your body.
How to do Natarajasana:
- To do Natarajasana, first of all, you should stand straight on the ground.
- Now while keeping your right leg standing firmly, try to lift the left leg from behind.
- Keep in mind that during this yoga posture, you will have to make your inclination towards the foot you keep on the ground.
- After fully lifting the left leg, try to hold the toe of the foot with your left hand.
- You must repeat this 10 to 15 times daily.
Ustrasana is considered very good for strengthening the muscles of the hips, thighs, and legs, with the help of Ustrasana you can easily reduce the fat stored on your inner and outer thighs and give them a better shape. Along with this, it works to fully stimulate the muscles of your body.
How to do Ustrasana:
- To do Ustrasana, it is necessary that you stand on your knees.
- Now try to bend backward.
- While leaning back, try to catch your toes.
- During this, you pull your chest upwards.
- Stay in this position for some time and then stand back straight.
Malasana is a great yoga pose to keep your hips, thighs, and legs strong. With its help, along with toning your lower body, the circulation of blood in the body increases. Along with this, the flexibility in the muscles of your legs increases and you can feel yourself fit. You can easily adapt to this every day, for this, you do not need to work very hard.
How to do Malasana:
- To do Malasana, you have to sit on the floor in a squat position.
- Now move the elbows above your knees and join both the palms.
- In this position, you breathe in and out 10 to 15 times.
- You must follow this process 10 times daily.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana that can help you reduce weight and lead a healthier life then you can learn a Weight Loss Retreat In Rishikesh.
Salabhasana is also an easy and great yoga, with the help of which you can keep your whole body fit. Along with reducing the fat on the thighs through this, you can also increase the balance of your body. At the same time, Salabhasana is a great option for those people who have to increase the circulation of blood in their bodies.
How to do Salabhasana:
- To do Salabhasana, first of all, lie down on your stomach on the ground.
- Spread your hands well by the side.
- Now try to lift your legs and neck upwards.
- Stay in this position for some time and then come back down.
- You do this process 10 to 15 times.